2018 Plant Based Athlete Cooking Class Series
Dates: Sunday January 7 from 1-3pm
Sunday February 4 from 1-3pm
Sunday March 4 from 1-3pm
Meal prep will no longer seem like a chore! These fun, interactive classes will teach you the skills you need to meal prep with ease. As you cook, you will:
- Discover new recipes, new ingredients and unique ways to use them
- Learn how to maximize your time in the kitchen
- Learn how to meal plan effectively
- The latest evidence-based nutrition advice
Everything is hands on, and you will experience making each recipe. We’ll be making 3 different entrees. You take home 2 large servings of each recipe (depending on your needs 1 serving may provide multiple servings)
Meals are high protein, high fibre with a good dose of vegetables.
All the shopping and clean up is done for you. Just come with tupperware containers to bring your meals home in.
After 2 hours of “work” you’ll be able to relax the rest of your week knowing you have nutritious, balanced meals ready!
Space is very limited! If you have a group of people (10-12) you can book private workshops. In-home workshops also available.
On the Menu:
January 7th Class:
- Lentil “Meat”Loaf
- Tofu Scramble with Roasted Cinnamon and Turmeric Sweet Potatoes
- Mediterranean Collard Wraps with Tahini Dressing
February 4th Class:
- Vegan Kale Caesar Salad with Tempeh Bacon
- Veggie Burgers
- Mashed Chickpea Curry Wrap
March 4th Class:
- Balsamic and Maple Glazed Tempeh
- Moroccan Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Protein Powerhouse Salad
WFCU Centre (Kitchen attached to Callovino Hall) – 8787 McHugh St, Windsor, ON N8S 0A1
To secure your spot, pay using paypal below or send an e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
You get: 2 hour interactive cooking class, recipe booklet, 6 meals to take home. Just bring tupperware containers!
Cost: 1 class is $90 + HST ($101.70)
Sign up for all 3 dates (it must be the same person that attends all 3 classes): $255 + HST ($288.15)
Once you sign up, I will send a confirmation email with more details within 24 hours.
Note: Refunds (minus admin fees of $10) are given up to 1 week before the start of the class. If you cancel within 1 week of the class, no refund is given.